The U.S. Navy is seeking sources to develop and execute Nuclear Weapons Accident/Incident (NWAI) response plans and procedures in support of the Commander, Navy Region Southeast (CNRSE) Response Task Force (RTF).
The support role covers all phases of a NWAI from pre-incident through response and recovery. General performance requirements include:
- Plan, draft and update contingency plans, operations plans, functional plans and related documents in support of RTF requirements
- Conduct ongoing mission analysis of the RTF mission/tasking during a real-world or exercise nuclear weapons accident/incident
- Draft periodic status and executive level briefs
- Develop integrated RTF exercise scenarios and Master Scenario Events List (MSEL)
- Act as exercise controller (white cell) and data collector during RTF exercises
- Introduce exercise injects, monitor exercise flow and adjudicate outcomes
- Develop and present briefs and other training material pertaining to RTF operations
- Develop and maintain an RTF reference document repository
- Develop and maintain required collaboration and coordination sites to facilitate real-world and exercise RTF operations
- Conduct coordination/liaison with Joint Commands (e.g. NORTHCOM, PACOM, ARNORTH), Naval Component Commanders (e.g., USFF, PACFLT, NAVCENT), and interagency entities
- Review OSD, Joint Staff, Department of the Navy, NCC, and other Federal agency publications, instructions, and directives to delineate expressed or implied missions/responsibilities and to synchronize planning efforts
- Develop, review, and refine, as necessary, the RTF CONPLAN which details how CNRSE will respond to a NWAI
A Firm Fixed Price (FFP) non-personal services contract is anticipated. The anticipated period of performance is June 2016 – March 2017 (plus two 1-year options).
Further details are available via Solicitation Number: N0969716RC034.