The U.S. Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center Pacific has awarded a number of indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity, cost-plus-fixed-fee, multiple award contracts to provide specification and design, fabrication, installation, test and evaluation, fielding, maintenance, training, and configuration and program management in support of unmanned maritime systems engaged in waterborne and underwater mine countermeasures.
The following organizations were awarded ID/IQ contracts for the effort:
- Applied Research Associates, Inc., Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Camber Corp., Huntsville, Alabama
- Exelis, Inc., Herndon, Virginia
- Lockheed Martin Mission Systems and Training, San Diego, California
- ManTech Advanced Systems International, Fairfax, Virginia
- MAR Range Services, LLC, Rockville, Maryland
- Science Applications International Corp., McLean, Virginia
All awardees will have the opportunity to compete for task orders during the ordering period as they are issued. This three-year contract includes two one-year options. Work will be performed in San Diego, California (70 percent), and outside continental U.S. locations (30 percent), and work is expected to be completed July 5, 2018.
The contracts were competitively procured via Request for Proposal N66001-14-R-0028 published on the Federal Business Opportunities website and the SPAWAR e-Commerce Central website. Seven offers were received and seven were accepted for award.