The U.S. Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement (INL-Mexico City Mexico), U.S. Embassy Mexico City has a requirement for the purchase of air mask equipment, accessories and coveralls to be donated to the government of Mexico for INL program purposes.
The following items are requested, with salient physical, functional, or performance characteristics that “equal” products must be met in order to be considered for award:
- Twinport AVON mask or equal
- ST53 SCBA with 60 min tank with mask FM53 twinport or equal
- CBRNCF50 mask NIOSH CBRN APR standard and a 5 year life period or equal
- AVON fully wrapped carbon 60 minute tank, spare tanks or equal
- Warm zone multi threat navy blue color coverall, model HZ9420VG or equal. Made with GORE CHEMPAK
- Mild zone multi threat gray color coverall model WZ9435VB or equal. Made with GORE CHEMPAK
The notice states that an export license is required, delivery shall be made no later than 45 days after receipt of export license. License application shall be completed no later than 5 days after receipt of delivery order award.
Further details are available via Solicitation Number: SWHARC15Q0006. The response deadline is Dec. 17, 2014.