This U.S. Army has issued a Request for Information (RFI) to find sources capable of fulfilling a services contract to provide Military Occupation Specialties Improvement Training (MOSIT).
The contractor shall be responsible for providing personnel, management, and any other items and services necessary to conduct Troop Schools for the following classes:
- Ammunition Handlers Course
- Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear Defense (CBRN-D) Course
- GCSS-A PBO, Generator Operator Course (GOC)
- Fuel Handler Course (FHC)
- GCSS-A Unit Supply
- GCSS-A Plant Maintenance/Supervisor
- GCSS-A Warehouse Operations
- GCSS-Maintenance Equip/Records Parts
- GCSS-A Master Driver
- GCSS-A Material and Execution MNGMNT
- Company Commander’s / First Sergeant’s Pre-Command Course
- Field Grade / Sergeant’s Major Course, Command Select Leader’s Orientation Course (CSL)
- Digital Training Management System (DTMS) User
- Digital Training Management System (DTMS) Master Trainer
- Master Drivers Course
- Unit Movement Officer (UMO) Course
- Bus Drivers Course
Additional courses maybe authorized upon approval to enhance Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) skills.
Organizations interested in providing information in response to this sources sought are requested to provide capability statements. Further details are available via Solicitation Number: W911SG-17-X-0017.