Under a new Request for Information, the Joint Product Manager, Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear and Explosive Analytics and Response Systems (JPdM CBRNE A&RS) will gather information on State-of-the-Art Capabilities and Technologies that will provide shelter and decontamination of personnel and equipment and rapidly deploy by organic vehicles and/or non-organic transportation assets (i.e air, rail, road, or waterborne).
Highlighted specifications include:
- Operationally ready within 15 min of arrival on scene, to include Emergency DECON line
- Able to process non-ambulatory as well as ambulatory casualties
- Integrated roller system capable of holding 300lbs for emergency decontamination
- Shower capabilities to include insulated plumbing systems
- On board waste water storage capable of holding 200 gallons with gauge
- Continuous positive flow of clean air from the cold side to hot side
- All weather video monitoring system
- 4 separate stations separated by a vessel style hatch with built-in window
- Include a Compressed Air Foam System (CAFS)
JPdM CBRNE A&RS requests that an information paper along with any 3rd party test reports/data be submitted as part of the response. Technical capabilities, operator interface, required ancillary equipment, product lifespan support considerations, and cost information is sought.
Further details are available via Solicitation Number: W911SR-18-R-TRAILER. The deadline to submit white papers is 28 Nov 2017 at 5:00 pm Eastern.