The Air Force Global Strike Command is requesting quotations for a Scan X Scout system or approved equal product for security and explosive ordnance disposal (EOD) operations.
Specifications for the system include:
- Plate Thickness < 1mm and flexible, allowing positioning of the imaging plates in various locations in Payload Transporters and other precarious locations involving suspect packages
- Plates must be able to be mounted together to form a larger image
- Plates must come in 10″x12″ and 14″x17″ sizes.
- Must be able to utilize XTK 2 image viewing software. This is due to other tools already owned by EOD that utilize this imaging software for responses involving special weapon systems and the precision grid aim system
- Must be a portable unit for transport on the EOD response vehicle
- Include a hard case is required for transporting on EOD vehicle ex. Pelican Case
- Must utilize Panasonic Toughbook computer for outdoor and ruggedized operations
- Must be compatible with Golden XR150, Golden XR200 and Golden XRS-3 X-Ray sources
- Must be have independent power source for complete operation.
Further details are available via Solicitation Number: F1Y3DA5114AW09. The RFQ response deadline is August 31, 2015.