The Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) is seeking to acquire Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS) for Operations, Readiness and Exercises Directorate (J3/7) and the Nuclear Enterprise Support Directorate (J10).
These organizations require dedicated support in order to obtain expertise in the highly specialized disciplines associated with Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, and Explosives (CBRNE), and to achieve the necessary focus on the unique program requirements associated with these disciplines.
Specifically, support is required to synthesize, coordinate, and integrate scientific, technical, programmatic and analytic efforts across the organizations and external Government agencies, National Laboratories, academia, and Industry.
Mission sets include:
- Providing strategic planning and programming
- Operational and technical support in developing, instructing and maintaining courses
- Providing support in combating WMD and CBRNE research, training, education, and consequence management
- Support efforts to integrate training with other Government offices, universities and the national laboratories, partner nations
- Ability to rapidly deploy worldwide, 24/7 to support combatant commands and joint task forcast through on-site operational advice, training, exercises, and reachback
- Provide acquisition and administrative support;
- Develop and execute exercises as part of the Joint Event Life Cycle (JELC) process
- Plan for, and execute, full-scale exercises, tabletop exercises, workshops, seminars, meetings and conferences specific to nuclear weapons
The estimated period of performance for the contract is 5 years with an estimated rough order of magnitude of $490,000,000. Work will principally be performed at the Defense Threat Reduction Center (DTRC) at FT Belvoir, VA or Kirtland AFB NM.
Further details are available via Solicitation Number: J3ON16243. Capability statements must be submitted by April 6, 2015.