The Army Contracting Command, Warren, Michigan, is seeking sources capable of repairing the M4 and M4A1 Joint Chemical Agent Detectors (JCAD).
Responders are requested to answer a range of questions, including:
- Is the contractor capable of making necessary repairs or replace parts ensuring the instruments meet the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) serviceability standards?
- Is the contractor ISO 9000 Quality Management System certified?
- Can the contractor repair or replace items, returning them to the customer within 30 calendar days?
- Can the contractor provide engineering analysis of inoperable detectors to identify root cause weaknesses in order to recommend solutions to reduce further failures?
- Does the contractor have the expertise or available training to properly perform repairs or make part replacements?
- Does the contractor have or can they obtain the proper test setup and test parameters to verify the detector’s performance?
- Can the contractor obtain new parts needed to repair the detectors to return them to OEM serviceability standards?
- Will the contractor be capable of providing repaired detectors that meet the technical specifications detailed in the Source Controlled Document (SCD)?
Further details are available via Solicitation Number: W56HZV17R0083.