The U.S. Army Materiel Systems Analysis Activity (US AMSAA), in conjunction with the Joint Requirements Office for Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear Defense (JRO-CBRND), is seeking information on products, technologies, or approaches that could be utilized for testing leakage in Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear (CBRN) masks.
Information on products, technologies, approaches received will be used to support requirements for the Next Generation Joint Service Mask Leakage Tester (NGJSMLT).
The following information is requested on each potential solution:
- Calibration frequency
- Number of masks that can be tested at same time
- Time required to test masks
- Number of operators required and associated training requirements
- Operational environment restrictions
- Power Requirements
- Procedures to setup and operate
- Shelf Life
- Size & Weight
- Special Packaging, Storage, and Transportation Requirements
- Annual cost of consumables
- Testing Ranges
All interested firms and manufacturers are encouraged to respond to this RFI. Further details are available via Solicitation Number: W911SR-15-R-NGJSMLT. Information submissions must be received by July 31 2015.