The Department of Homeland Security’s Countering Weapon of Mass Destruction Acquisition Division is seeking market information to understand the current state of mature rapid detection technologies for identification of chemical warfare agents and toxic industrial chemicals.
The desired system characteristics include:
• A single system that provides both Fourier Transform Infrared (FTIR) and Raman Spectroscopy
• Compact, handheld portable device
• Lightweight (less than 5lbs)
• Virtual mixture analysis
• Comprehensive onboard library
• Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
• Internal battery
• Three year maintenance support
• 24/7 reachback support
• 3 year warranty
• Training DVD
Interested parties may submit a technical description of their detection device to include a description of the device’s current technical readiness as it compares to the desired characteristics described above. This may include product literature, full product specifications or other documents, description of previous testing and evaluation, discussion of test and evaluation standards that has met/exceeded.
Further details are available via Solicitation Number: 70RDND19I00000002. The response deadline is Apr 15, 2019 4:00 pm Eastern.