The U.S. Department of Homeland Security has issued a Request for Information (RFI) to industry for administrative, programmatic, systems engineering, research analysis, and scientific support services to the new Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD) Office.
The purpose of this effort is to provide administrative, programmatic, systems engineering, research analysis, and scientific support services to the CWMD Office in order to facilitate the acquisition of radiological, nuclear, chemical and biological detection systems.
To facilitate the acquisition of these systems the contractor will be required to provide support services to perform the following:
- Identify gaps in the current detection framework
- Analyze alternatives
- Define requirements
- Perform all technical planning required for acquisitions
- Develop life-cycle-cost estimates
- Develop product support strategies for fielding of systems
- Identify critical interfaces
- Develop configuration management plan
- Identify risks and develop response plans
- Provide test planning and test execution
- Execute data management activities
- Provide support for performing acquisition reviews
- Perform system analysis activities in support of Systems Performance Evaluations
Additional details are available via FBO.gov. The response deadline is Dec 12, 2018 11:59 pm Eastern.