The U.S. Air Force has released an Advanced Research Announcement soliciting white papers in support of the Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear (CBRN) Survivability program.
The effort supports research and development, modeling and simulation, experimentation, testing, technology demonstrations and analysis related to the evolving CBRN threat environment.
Technical areas of interest include:
- Counter-CBRN Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance
- Advancing CBRN survivability decision-making capabilities through novel, dynamic methodologies
- Enhancing survivability of aircraft and other mission critical systems
- Promoting warfighter performance and survivability
- Development of agile, rapid decontamination methods
This is a multi-year open solicitation expiring 14 Mar 2023. Any white paper received during that time will be considered. At the discretion of AFRL, offerors may then be asked to submit a formal proposal.
Further details are available via Solicitation Number: FA8650-18-S-6002.