The United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM), Special Operations Forces Acquisition, Technology, and Logistics (SOF AT&L), Special Reconnaissance, Surveillance, & Exploitation (SRSE) has issued a Consolidated Broad Agency Announcement.
Highlighted topic areas include:
- Tagging, Tracking and Locating (TTL) technologies that can be used on persons and objects
- Trace evidence collection, identification and processing for Explosive, Chemical, Biological, and Radiological
- Detection of hidden rooms/chambers
- “Through the wall” sensing capabilities
- Enhancements in the ability to power sensors and communications either through better power sources or improved efficiencies
- Improved Finger print and DNA collection and processing
- Readily reprogrammable and reconfigurable RF sensing receivers
- Algorithms for detecting, classifying, and exploiting signals in near real time
- Virtual training technologies
Further details are available via Solicitation Number: H92222-14-BAA-SORDAC-SRSE. The closing date for this BAA is December 31, 2015.