- This event has passed.
Mass Gathering Medicine Summit 2016
April 21, 2016 - April 22, 2016
The inaugural Mass-Gathering Medicine Summit will be held April 21-22, 2016 in New York City, NY.
The event provides a unique conference & symposium for mass-gathering medical professionals to network, learn from one another, establish partnerships, and understand the latest trends in medicine.
Highlighted speakers include:
- Matt Friedman – Lead House Physician, Madison Square Garden and Yankee Stadium
- Paul Arbon – Director, Torrens Resilience Institute
- Andrew Bazos – Chairman of CrowdRx
- Adam Lund – Founder and Academic Director, UBC Mass-Gathering Medicine
- Scott Dennison – Director of Risk & Crowd Services, SFX Entertainment
- Dale Carrison – Medical Director, EDC Las Vegas
- Mark Camillo – Senior VP, Contemporary Services Corporation
- Ricardo Martinez – Senior Medical Advisor, NFL Super Bowl
- Lee Kaplan – Senior Medical Consultant, 2016 Rio de Janeiro Olympics
- Jeffrey Westin – Clinical Medical Director, Burning Man
- Eric Goralnick – Medical Director, Gillette Stadium
- Sheila Turris – Co-Lead, UBC MGM Research Team
- Sachit Balsari – Chief, Global Emergency Medicine Division at Weill Cornell
Highlighted focus areas include:
- Protocol Updates
- CME Credit
- Austere Medicine
- Legal Issues
- Limited-Resource Medicine
- Integration with Security, Public Safety, and Medical
- Planning for Mass-Gatherings
- Event Management
- Networking Lunches
- New Technology
- Treatment for Malignant Hyperthermia in the Field
- Interfacing with Regulators
The event also allows organizations to establish relationships with festival executives who are the decision makers for the products and services festivals use in their operations.
Please visit the Mass Gathering Medicine Summit 2016 website for more information and to register.