- This event has passed.
15th Medical Biodefense Conference
April 26, 2016 - April 29, 2016
The 15th Medical Biodefense Conference will be held April 26-29, 2016 in Munich, Germany.
The Medical Biodefense Conference focuses on medical aspects of biodefense, presenting the latest research findings and products in the areas of diagnostics, treatment and prevention of diseases caused by highly dangerous infectious agents.
Highlighted session topics include:
- Biological Threats of the 21st Century
- Biological Protection and Environmental Hazards
- Ebola Outbreak Response
- Emerging Zoonotic Infections
- Fostering Biosafety for a Safer World
- Next Generation Sequencing Approaches
- Outbreak Management – “Ready or Not – Here I Come”
- Strategies for Prepardness and Management
- What Should We Learn From the Ebola crisis?
Please visit the 15th Medical Biodefense Conference website for more information and registration.