IPSA Mass Casualty Incidents Symposium
November 14 - November 15
The International Public Safety Association’s Fall 2018 IPSA Mass Casualty Incidents Symposium will be held 14-15 November 2018 in Washington, D.C.
This networking and training event will gather public safety stakeholders and first responders to discuss lessons learned and ongoing challenges centered on violent and non-violent Mass Casualty incidents.
Highlighted topics and sessions include:
- Improving Survival from Active Shooter Events
- Federal Mass Casualty Training, Response, and Recovery Resources
- Community Resilience: Applying Lessons Learned from Sandy Hook
- Communication Center Readiness for Mass Casualty Incidents
- Martin Place Siege and Birth of Current Australian Medical Response to Terrorism
- Virginia Tech Shooting: A Survivor’s Perspective
- Lessons Learned from Oakland’s Ghost Ship Warehouse Fire
Please visit the IPSA Symposium website for information on registration and sponsorship.