- This event has passed.
International Port Security Conference
June 1, 2016 - June 2, 2016
The 2016 International Port Security Conference will be held June 1-2, 2016 in London, United Kingdom.
The event highlights the critical role port security teams hold in ensuring homeland security, and the challenges faced in today’s threat and budget environments.
The conference aims to bring together key decision makers in the industry to discuss modern methods of port security and provide effective learning experiences for all delegates through expert speakers carefully chosen through extensive research, and workshops magnifying the most topical issues.
With continued migration into the EU through sea borders and the serious threat of terrorism, there is a pressing need for the maritime security community to collaborate and further strengthen relations in order to boost security.
Highlighted topics include:
- Security Risk Assessment Methodologies
- Cyber Security Policy in the USA to Protect American Ports
- Port of Long Beach “Virtual Port” Domain Awareness
- Security Challenges in the Port of Dover
- Different Security Control Systems Applied to Ships, Port Facilities and Ports
- Management of Movement Data in Ports
- Improving Personnel Organization for Security & Emergency Management
- Emergency Crisis Response Optimization
- Strategies to Enhance Security Domain Awareness and Management
- Characteristics of External Threats and Negotiation Strategies
- Personnel Training as a Capacity Building Issue
- Identifying Port Technology Solutions to Enhancing Port Security
Please visit SMi’s International Port Security Conference website for more information and to register.