- This event has passed.
iHealth 2016 Clinical Informatics Conference
May 4, 2016 - May 6, 2016
The AMIA iHealth 2016 Clinical Informatics Conference is scheduled to take place May 4-6, 2016 in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
iHealth 2016 will include pre-conference workshops, keynote talks, presentations, panels, interactive discussions, and poster presentations.
Highlighted focus areas include:
- Analytics and the Learning Health System
- Patient Engagement Strategies
- Health Policy impact on IT Strategy
- Interoperability and Informatics Infrastructure
- Payment Reform and Value-based Purchasing
Please visit the AMIA iHealth 2016 Conference website for more information and registration.