- This event has passed.
Healthcare Emergency Management 2016
January 28, 2016 - January 29, 2016
A comprehensive Healthcare Emergency Management course will be held January 28-29, 2016 in Chicago, Illinois.
The event focuses on strategizing emergency management programs for enhanced rapid response, communications and recovery, for everything from a disease outbreak to a hospital evacuation or active shooter.
Highlighted topics include:
- Strengthening Capacity and Capabilities for an All-Hazards Approach
- Understanding Hazard Vulnerability Assessment
- Hospital Triage Systems and Medical Surge Requirements
- Benefits of Hospital Incident Command System (HICS)
- Public Health Implications of Various Scenarios
Please visit Marcus Evans’ Healthcare Emergency Management website for more information and to register.