- This event has passed.
EMS World Expo
November 9, 2014 - November 13, 2014
The EMS World Expo will be held November 9-13, 2014 in Nashville, Tennessee. The event is co-located with the NAEMT Annual Meeting, Integrated Healthcare Forum, World Trauma Symposium and the Mobile Integrated Healthcare Summit.
Highlighted sessions include:
- EMS Gone Viral: Adapting the Prehospital Response to Ebola
- HHS and EMS: Innovative Technology and Critical Medical Countermeasures
- EMS Medical Directors Panel Discussion
- The Ebola Virus: What Responders Need to Know
- 10 Myths of EMS Pediatric Care
- Are You Ready for the Next Pandemic?
- Extreme Gunshot Wounds
- Telemedicine in Actions: A Real-World Approach for EMS & Mobile Healthcare
- Vanderbilt Medical Center Tour
- Trauma Moulage for Mass Casualty Scenarios
- EMS Legal Issues
- Prehospital Management of Pediatric Patients During a Mass Casualty Event
- Transfusion Confusion: Blood Product Admistration and EMS
- EMS Response to Critical Incidents: The Active Shooter Scenario
- Care and Controversy in Crush Injuries and Compartment Syndromes
- Analyzing the Economic Impact of Injuries to EMS Providers
- Using Point-of-Care Lab Testing To Improve Patient Care
Please visit the EMS World Expo website for more information and to register.