- This event has passed.
CBRN International 2017
February 16, 2017
The CBRN International Conference will be held February 16, 2017 in Coventry, United Kingdom.
The event will gather stakeholders from multiple disciplines to share best practice on combating chemical, biological and radiological threats.
CBRN International will be supported by the UK’s National CBRN Centre, part of the West Midlands Counter Terrorism Unit in the UK. With an expected audience of 300 CBRN personnel involved in contingency planning, operations, research, equipment and more it is a day you cannot miss.
Highlighted topics include:
- A dynamic multiagency approach to countering CBRN threats
- National and Global threat assessment
- CBRNE rapid information sharing for effective scene stabilization
- Toxi Triage: Enabling dominance across detection, traceability & triage
- Challenges and opportunities for CIMIC counter WMD teams
- The OPCW and the ban on chemical weapons: meeting new and old challenges
- Collaborating symptom recognition software with portable detection systems
- Considering human factors and response in disaster management training
- Amplifying a global response to CBRN IEDs
- Neutralizing legacy WWI chemical munitions
- Mass decontamination scenario after a radiological dispersal device (RDD)
- CBRN decontamination solutions for national response teams
- Decontamination and radiation intelligence gathered at the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone
- Leading the Combined Joint CBRN Defence Task Force (JCBRNTF) 2016
- Portable and static CBRN technology to aid rapid border detection
- Increasing detection capabilities of dual use agents
Please visit the CBRN International website for more information and to register.
CBRNE Central is an official media partner of CBRN International 2017.