- This event has passed.
Biothreats 2017: Research, Response, and Policy
February 6, 2017 - February 8, 2017
The 2017 ASM Biothreats: Research, Response, and Policy meeting will be held February 6–8, 2017 in Washington, DC.
The event will cover relevant topics in basic and applied research; public health, emergency response and preparedness; and biosecurity, government, and policy responses. The exchange between these multidisciplinary communities will shape the future of this very important field.
Highlighted sessions include:
- Response Team Training in The High-Risk Environment
- National Bioterror Emergency Response Preparedness
- Pandemic Preparedness: Lessons Learned
- Synthetic Biology: Defense Perspectives
- Transporting Patients with Highly Contagious Diseases
- Biocontainment Labs Accreditation/Certification Needs
- Collaborations to Defend Against Biological Weapons: The UK/US Experience
Please visit ASM’s Biothreats 2017 website for more information.