- This event has passed.
Biology of Anthrax Conference
November 15, 2016 - November 18, 2016
The Biology of Anthrax conference will be held November 15-18, 2016 in Tampa Bay, Florida.
This conference aims to bring together investigators active in this area with a view to sharing observations and ideas and fostering new collaborations and synergies.
Highlighted presentations include:
- Genomic investigations of anthrax outbreak
- Emerging anthrax-causing pathogen in sub-Saharan Africa
- Aerosol dispersion and deposition
- New spore simulant for spores of Bacillus anthracis
- Inhalational anthrax animal models for product development under the animal rule
- Efficacy assessment of anthrax vaccines and therapeutics in rabbits
- Licensure of antibodies BLA submission and approval process
Please visit the Biology of Anthrax website for more information and participation information.