- This event has passed.
XIXth International CBRN Symposium
November 8, 2016 - November 9, 2016
Cranfield University’s XIXth International CBRN Symposium will be held Nov 8-9, 2016 in Shrivenham, UK.
This year’s theme is centered on the need to consider CBRN as it affects diverse disciplines at home and abroad; military operations, security policing, and disaster and humanitarian first responders. Through presentations, discussion groups and plenary sessions, the aim of the Symposium is to encourage cross-fertilization of ideas, the development of new perspectives and the challenging of current thinking.
Highlighted talks include:
- Reflections on the Amerithrax Attacks 15 Years On
- Delivering 22nd Century CBRN Forensics
- Multi-Role Protective Breathing Systems – Benefits and Challenges
- The Sellafield Resilience Enhancement Programme
- End-User Driven Demonstration for CBRNe – EDEN
- The Multi-Discipline Reach of CBRN
- Ebola Treatment Centre Laboratory Support in Sierra Leone
- Medical Countermeasure Research and Response Strategies for Radionuclide Exposure
- Partnering Across Agencies for CBRNE Defense
- Japan Ground Self-Defense Force, Chemical School
- Protecting Fighting Vehicle Crew from CO Hazard
- Catalytic Oxidation for Collective Protective
- From Distributed Hazard Simulation to Atmospheric Dispersion Modelling on Your Phone
- Future Direction of Defence Science & Technology
- Dstl working with industry –Destruction of Chemical Warfare Agents
Please visit the XIXth International CBRN Symposium website for more information.