- This event has passed.
Defence Logistics Central and Eastern Europe Conference 2019
March 5, 2019 - March 6, 2019
SMi Group’s 4th annual Defence Logistics Central and Eastern Europe conference will be held 5-6 March 2019 in Prague, Czech Republic.
Join key military logisticians from across the Central and Eastern European region and beyond to discuss new trends and crucial developments in defence logistics, and learn how modern Armed Forces are increasingly pursuing improved logistic capacity.
Highlighted presentations include:
- Medical supply in a military environment
- Operating across international borders to ensure the security of supply chains
- Working with host nation support during operations
- Evaluating how the modernization of the Czech Armed Forces Equipment is Driving Logistics Transformation
- Update on the operational and efficacy the Multinational Medical Coordination Center (MMCC) / European Medical Command (EMC)
- Proactively integrating the DLA’s Global Readiness Solutions to ensure optimal EUCOM, AFRICOM and Service Component Warfighter Capability
- Assessing the 2018-2026 Strategic Plan as a means of supporting US DoD priorities in building force capability
- Assessing the current role of NATO SHAPE as a key organisation in establishing cohesive logistical operations
- How the Hungarian Defence Forces are optimising in theater support networks
- Working effectively with third-party suppliers in order to increase the versatility of military transportation
- Upgrading logistics equipment to ensure full preparedness for operations
Please visit SMi Group’s Defence Logistics CEE 2019 website for more information.