Radiation Safety & Control Services, Inc. will provide calibration services to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) under a new contract awarded this week.
The FBI has 712 radiological detection and monitoring instruments which require annual calibration under the contract, including:
- Canberra, Radiagem w/2 probes, 20 EA
- Canberra, ADM300 Kit C w/3 probes, 8 EA
- Canberra, MCB2 Contamination Meter, 75 EA
- Ludlum, 9 Ion Chamber, 40 EA
- Ludlum, 12-4 Neutron Meter, 25 EA
- Ludlum, 78 Stretch Scope, 15 EA
- Ludlum, 2241-2 ERK w/2 probes, 30 EA
- Ludlum, 2241-3 ERK w/3 probes, 12 EA
- Ludlum, 25 Electronic Dosimeter, 232 EA
- Ludlum, 26 Contamination Meter, 180 EA
- Ludlum, 3030 Swipe Counter, 25 EA
- Thermo, RadEye PRD ER, 20 EA
- Thermo, RadEye B-20 ER, 30 EA
The announcement was made via Solicitation Number: PR-0020872 on FedBizOpps. The contract is valued at $50,797.