The Department of the Navy, Center for Security Forces (CENSECFOR) is seeking sources to provide qualified instructors to deliver Anti-terrorism and Naval Security Force training courses to uniformed Navy personnel, government civilians and contractors.
The instructors will be required to present Navy course curriculums, grade student performance, provide remediation assistance for students, adhere to Navy training and range safety protocols, provide logistical support related to applicable ranges, and act as security during transportation of weapons and ammunition.
Instructor delivery of course curriculum may include classroom and outdoor range/tactical training course settings. Instruction may include group paced, instructor led, and on-site facilitated training methods of delivery. Qualified instructors will be required to provide the following courses:
- Anti-terrorism Officer (Level II) (ATO)
- Visit, Board, Search and Seizure Boarding Officer (VBSS BO)
- Small Arms Marksmanship Instructor (SAMI)
- Anti-terrorism Training Supervisor (AT TRASUP)
- Security Reaction Force (Advanced) (SRF-A)
- Armed Sentry/Security Reaction Force (Basic) (AS/SRF-B)
- Non-Compliant Boarding Visit, Board, Search, and Seizure (NCB VBSS)
- Submarine Force Crew-Served Weapons Instructor (SUBFOR CSWI)
- Crew-Served Weapon Operations and Maintenance (CSW O and M)
- Crew-Served Weapons Instructor (CSWI)
Training will be performed at CENSECFOR Learning Sites and detachments in San Diego, CA, Bangor, WA, Pearl Harbor, HI, and Yokosuka, JA. Only training materials and lesson plans developed and promulgated by CENSECFOR N7 (Training) will be used in training delivery.
The Fleet Logistics Center, Norfolk, Virginia is seeking information on qualified and experienced sources for planning purposes in an effort to derive a contract vehicle that will provide qualified instructors for Anti-terrorism and Naval Security Force course curriculum delivery services as required by CENSECFOR.
The period of performance for the anticipated contract is a one year base period and four option years. Further details of the Request for Information (RFI) are available via Solicitation Number: N0018915TWEST. The response deadline is Nov. 20, 2014.