- This event has passed.
World Conference on Disaster Management
June 7, 2016 - June 8, 2016
The World Conference on Disaster Management will be held June 7-8, 2016 in Toronto, Canada.
The event draws professionals in emergency management, business continuity, disaster recovery, risk management, crisis communications emergency response, and community resilience.
Highlighted conference sessions include:
- Designing A Model to Respond to Radiological and Nuclear Disaster
- Crisis Management – Planning and Execution
- Sensemaking: Public Health Crisis Intelligence
- Ebola Field Lab Outbreak Teams: Challenges and Lessons Learned
- Building Business Continuity for the 21st Century
- Advantages Using Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) for Disaster Management
- Crisis Management Bootcamp
- Building Local Networks Between Formal & Digital Responders
- Effective Whole Community Digital Communications Planning
- Exponential Technology Changing the Business Case for Preparedness
- Saving the Day: Social Networks and Contingency Plans
- Business Continuity and Resilience – Is It One and the Same?
- A Practitioner’s Guide to Organizational Resilience
- Is a Disaster Response Strategy Empowering or Disabling?
- Partnerships to Improve Preparedness, Performance, and Professional Development
- Are You Prepared for the Entire Lifecycle of a Crisis?
- Operation Windshield and the Simplification of Emergency Management
- Mass Care Planning for the Next Refugee Population Surge
- Social Networks: Key to Effective Disaster Response in Africa
Please visit the World Conference on Disaster Management website for more information and to register.