- This event has passed.
Remote Healthcare Middle East 2016
February 16, 2016 - February 17, 2016
The Remote Healthcare Middle East 2016 conference will take place February 16-17, 2016 in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
This inaugural event is dedicated to improving healthcare access, response, effectiveness and technologies for remote, austere and extreme environments.
Leaders from NGO’s, NOC’s, IOC’s, Hospitals, Military and Health Authorities will present on the latest challenges and innovations from resuscitation and medevac to disaster crisis and security management. Over the course of the two days, delegates will have the opportunity to network, learn and engage with industry visionaries in remote healthcare.
Highlighted topics include:
- Implementing preventative health surveillance in remote areas
- Delivering high quality care in an austere environment
- Understanding how companies can prepare and respond to an epidemic
- Benchmarking levels of preparedness
- Establishing a mass casualty management system
- Governing quality standards in remote healthcare
- Remote sensors and telemedicine to support and the greatest unresolved challenges
- Role of key stakeholders and international aid in controlling an epidemic
- Considering the risk areas in occupational health across harsh climates and conflict zones
- Complete approach to risk management from disaster preparedness, assessment and psychology
- Understanding the petroleum industry chain unique medical toxicological emergency challenges
- Medevac operations from damage control to digital and tele-health advancements
- Understanding the unique challenges faced by the national ambulance in remote locations
- Improving point-of-care ultra-sound applications in the battlefield
- Providing emergency care plans to VIP customers
- Operating in remote oil and gas operations and managing diagnosis and treatment
Please visit the Remote Healthcare Middle East 2016 website for more information and to register.