- This event has passed.
NORM and Natural Radiation Management
March 26, 2015 - March 27, 2015
The 3rd Annual NORM and Natural Radiation Management North America conference will be held March 26-27, 2015 in Houston, Texas.
The conference provides essential insight into regulatory and technical developments across Naturally Occurring Radioactive Materials (NORM) affected industries in North America.
Highlighted focus areas include:
- Evaluating the risks of radon in natural gas systems
- Development of the NORM and TENORM studies in the states of North Dakota and Pennsylvania
- Findings from the Taskforce on TRC NORM regulations and TENORM in the oil and gas industry
- National Commission on Radiation Protection and Measurements to help highlight NORM in the US
- Examine where the progress for worker protection has been made and which challenges remain
- Mitigating the risks of permitting and licensing challenges in North America
- Processing of NORM from water extraction and well development water
Please visit the NORM and Natural Radiation Management website for more information.