- This event has passed.
NNSA Job Fair – Nuclear Security Enterprise Virtual Hiring Event
March 31, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm EDT
The Department of Energy’s National Nuclear Security Administration (DOE/NNSA) will be hosting a virtual hiring event Wednesday, March 31, 2021, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. ET.
NNSA and contractor personnel will review resumes submitted in advance to help determine which candidates can be pre-scheduled for interviews during the virtual job fair. Registered candidates will be able to have one-on-one chats with hiring managers and human resource professionals regarding available opportunities. From the virtual lobby, attendees will be able to visit hiring booths, view information for each National Security Enterprise (NSE) location, and if interested, apply directly for jobs of interest.
- Kansas City National Security Campus (Kansas City, Missouri)
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (Livermore, California)
- Los Alamos National Laboratory (Los Alamos, New Mexico)
- Nevada National Security Site (Las Vegas, Nevada)
- Pantex Plant (Amarillo, Texas)
- Sandia National Laboratories (Albuquerque, New Mexico)
- Savannah River Site (Aiken, South Carolina)
- Y-12 National Security Complex (Oak Ridge, Tennessee)
- Federal Employment (throughout country)
NNSA’s laboratories, plants, and sites are responsible for enhancing national security through the military application of nuclear science. The agency is actively recruiting the next generation of nuclear security professionals to build a robust and diverse workforce.
Hiring managers will be on-site at the job fair to conduct interviews and extend job offers for positions in the following career fields:
- General Engineer
- Physical Scientist
- Foreign Affairs Specialist
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Personnel Security Specialist
- Security Specialist
Candidates must be able to obtain and maintain a Q clearance as a condition of employment.
Drug testing will be conducted on-site. Passing a drug test is part of obtaining a Q clearance. Regardless of whether drugs like marijuana are legal where an applicant lives, its usage remains illegal under federal law. Learn more about federal law and drug use at this link.
U.S. Citizenship is required.
Please register here.