- This event has passed.
NEMA Mid-Year Emergency Management Policy & Leadership Forum
March 20, 2017 - March 24, 2017
The National Emergency Management Association (NEMA) 2017 Mid-Year Emergency Management Policy & Leadership Forum will be held March 20-24 in Alexandria, Virginia.
The event gathers emergency management professionals and leadership to collaborate and share best practices.
Highlighted workshops include:
- EMAP: Advancing Professional Emergency Management
- Keeping the Lights On – Cyber Security and the Power Grid
- EMAC Innovations
- Lessons Learned from the Gatlinburg, TN Fire
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Lessons Learned from Hurricane Matthew
State Director Capitol Hill Visits and meetings of the Committees on Homeland Security; Preparedness, and Response and Recovery will round out this important event.
Please visit the NEMA Mid-Year Forum website for more information.