- This event has passed.
January 10, 2016 - January 13, 2016
The 4th International IPRED IV Conference on Healthcare System Preparedness and Response to Emergencies & Disasters will be held January 10-13, 2016 in Tel Aviv, Israel.
The meeting will provide an opportunity for professionals to share the latest findings and lessons learned for health system all-hazards disaster preparedness.
Highlighted topics include:
- Disaster Medicine Preparedness for Mass Gatherings
- Partnerships in Emergency Response
- BARDA and MediWound Response to Romania Fire Incident
- International Medical Teams: Have Ebola and Nepal Changed Anything?
- Mass Casualty Burn Patients – the Bucharest Club Fire
- US Military Blood Support to National Disasters
- Health Impact of a Nuclear Accident
- Preparing for Imported Ebola Cases
- Resilient and Sustainable Health Systems for Outbreaks
- Czech EMS Experience with Portable Isolation Units
- PRIOR-CBRN System for Medical Assessments
- Lessons Learned from Nepal Earthquake Response
- Chinese Military Medical Support to Ebola in Sierra Leone
- Evaluating Healthcare Emergency Response in Taiwan
- Designing Emergency Departments for Improved Infection Control
- Animal Transport, Tracking and Biosecurity
- Nurses as Leaders of Emergency Preparedness
- Consequence Analysis for Toxic, Explosive and Flammable Gas Spills
- Health of Decontamination Workers in Fukushima
- Cytoprotectors for Toxicological Disasters
- Challenges to Recovery After a Radiological or Nuclear Incident
- Destruction of the Utah Chemical Weapons Stockpile
- Code Blue Response to a BSL3 Incident
- NYC Pediatric Disaster Coalition: A Model for Disaster Preparedness
The event is hosted by the Israeli Ministry of Health and the Home Front Command. Please visit the IPRED IV website for more information.