- This event has passed.
INMM – Spent Fuel Seminar 2019
January 22, 2019 - January 24, 2019
The Institute of Nuclear Materials Management’s 34th INMM Spent Fuel Management Seminar will be held January 22-24, 2019 in Alexandria, Virginia.
The Spent Fuel Seminar provides a forum for the exchange of the newest technical information related to all aspects of spent fuel management. Special sessions are arranged on safeguards, international and domestic management, packaging and transportation, information surety, inspections, containment and surveillance, measurement technology, nuclear processing and physical protection.
Highlighted presentations include:
- Spent Fuel Political Landscape
- Development of De-Inventory Reports for Shutdown Nuclear Power Plant Sites
- An update on the NRC Guidance Development for Storage-Transportation-Storage
- A Midwestern State/Regional Perspective on Spent Nuclear Fuel Shipments
- DOE ATLAS Railcar Design Project
- Spent Fuel Security from Multiple Perspectives
- Better Integration of the Back End of the Fuel Cycle
- Sister Rod/High Burnup Cask Demonstration Project/Update
The event is sponsored by the INMM Packaging, Transportation and Disposition Technical Division in cooperation with the United States Nuclear Infrastructure Council.