- This event has passed.
All Hazards Incident Management Symposium
December 8, 2014 - December 11, 2014
The 2014 All Hazards Incident Management Teams Association (AHIMTA) Educational Symposium will be held 8-11 December 2014 in Ft. Worth, Texas.
Every year, the AHIMTA Symposium brings together 500-700 incident management professionals, vendors and consultants along with local, state and federal emergency management administrators from around the nation to address mutual challenges and share information. The theme for this year’s symposium is “Forging the Next Frontier” with a primary focus on leadership.
Highlighted topics include:
- All Hazard Planning Planning and Communications
- Staging Area Manager
- Management of Spontaneous Volunteers in Disasters
- Moving IMT Decisions through Intent into Action
- Non-Traditional IMTs Panel
- What I Learned at the Pentagon on 9/11
- Implementing ICS Beyond the Fire Service
- Department of the Interior (DOI) Incident Management Program
- IMTs in the Private Sector
- HR Impacts and the Incident Management
- Civilian and Military Incident Management Partnership
- Incident Management Leadership Development Program
- Linking AHIMTs Into ROSS for Support of Federal All Hazard Response Efforts
- COML: A Valuable Resource for Incident Commanders
Please visit the All Hazards Incident Management Teams Association website for more information and to register.