- This event has passed.
Emerging Research in Toxicology & Drugs Webinar
April 23 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
The Forensic Technology Center of Excellence will host a webinar on Emerging Research in Toxicology and Drugs on Tuesday, April 23, 2019 at 13:00-14:30 ET.
Highlighted presentations include:
- Development and validation of a novel blood protein modification assay for retrospective detection of drug exposure
- Retrospective identification of synthetic cannabinoids using archived high resolution mass spectrometry data
- Development of matrix matched quality control materials and sample preparation techniques for the analysis of marijuana infused products
- Coupling Raman spectroscopy with ambient sampling, portable mass spectrometry for on-site, high-throughput evidence confirmation
- Overview of three NIJ-supported emerging research projects in toxicology and controlled substances and their progress
- Discussion of next steps and transition of this research into the forensic community
Funding for this Forensic Technology Center of Excellence event has been provided by the National Institute of Justice.