- This event has passed.
Development of CBRN Defence Capabilities
October 19, 2015 - October 21, 2015
The 3rd International Symposium on Development of CBRN Defence Capabilities will be held in October 19-21, 2015 in Berlin, Germany.
Highlighted focus areas and presentations include:
- Non-proliferation of Weapons of Mass Destruction
- The Future of Weapons of Mass Destruction
- The Importance of Multilateral Cooperation in Preventing CBRN Attacks and Incidents
- The Global Threat of Chemical Weapons
- The Political Planning Process for Rapid International Interventions
- The Global Risk of Epidemics
- Lessons Learned from the Ebola Epidemic
- The Use of the Mobile Laboratory Units
- Biological Outbreaks: Containment and Consequence Management
- Chemical Detection, Identification, Monitoring
- Medical CBRN-Countermeasures and Support
- Protection and Disinfection in Epidemics
The event is organized by the Centre of Studies and Conferences of the German Association for Defence Technology and is under the auspices of the GE Federal Ministry of Defence, supported by the GE Federal Ministry of the Interior and the GE Federal Office of Civil Protection and Disaster Assistance and the Association of the German Army.
Please visit the Development of CBRN Defence Capabilities website for more information.