- This event has passed.
IDWeek 2015 – Infectious Diseases
October 7, 2015 - October 11, 2015
The IDWeek 2015 infectious disease conference will take place October 7-11, 2015 in San Diego, California.
IDWeek features the latest science and bench-to-bedside approaches in prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and epidemiology of infectious diseases, including HIV, across the lifespan.
The event is geared toward healthcare professionals in infectious diseases and healthcare epidemiology and prevention, including researchers, clinicians, quality and patient safety practitioners, epidemiologists, and public health officials.
Highlighted presentations and focus areas include:
- Infectious Diseases Diagnostics
- Ebola Global Response
- Improving the Use of PPE and Isolation Prevention
- Generating Evidence in Infectious Diseases Therapeutics
- Rebuilding the Global Antibiotic Pipeline
- MERS, Chikungunya, and Dengue; The Emergence Continues
- Vaccines as a Tool to Combat Antimicrobial Resistance
- Emerging Issues in Epidemiology and Control
- Progress in Tropical Medicine
- Planning for Bio-Emergencies
- Immunizations for Global Disease
- Debates on Tropical Vaccines: Malaria and Dengue
IDWeek is the combined annual meeting of the Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA), the Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America (SHEA), the HIV Medicine Association (HIVMA), and the Pediatric Infectious Diseases Society (PIDS).
Please visit ISDA’s IDWeek 2015 website for more information and to register.