- This event has passed.
Critical Infrastructure Protection & Resilience Asia
October 5, 2016 - October 6, 2016
The Critical Infrastructure Protection & Resilience Asia Conference 2016 will be held October 5-6, 2016 in Bangkok, Thailand.
The event gathers stakeholders and thought leaders to gain insight into national and regional policy, security developments, and technology solutions for critical infrastructure protection.
Highlighted topics and sessions include:
- Emerging & Future Threats Identification & Management
- Completing the Perimeter Security Envelope with Strong Checkpoints
- Disaster Prevention & Management in CNI
- Critical Energy Infrastructure Protection, Combining Human Factors and Technology
- The PPP Role in CIP
- Cybersecurity Threats and Trends
- Convergence in Cyber Security and CIIP
- Defending Critical Communications Network Infrastructure Against Cyber Attacks
- Transport, Energy & Telecomms Infrastructure Security
- International & National Agency and Operator Cooperation
- Collaborative Approach to CIP and CIIP
- Insider Threat and The Human Asset
- Technologies to Detect and Protect
- Closing the Surveillance Gap
Please visit the Critical Infrastructure Protection & Resilience Asia Conference 2016 website for more information and registration.