CBRNe Manchester – Asymmetric Stadium Threat Event
June 5 - June 7
The team from CBRNe World will host its inaugural Asymmetric Stadium Threat Event on 5-7 June 2019 in Manchester, UK.
The event speaker line-up includes experienced voices in large-gathering security discussing the full spectrum of considerations for interdicting and disrupting attacks, minimizing casualties, and safeguarding forensic evidence.
Highlighted speakers include:
- Marian Geleta, Senior Specialist, Operational Coordination & International Major Event Support, Europol
- Major Henrik Ambirk, Secretary of Danish CBRNE Advisory Board, Danish Army
- Det. Mark Seibel, Hazmat Team Leader, LA County Sheriff’s Dept.
- Allan Cordwell, Head of Group Emergency Planning, Northern Care Alliance NHS Group, UK
- Steve Johnson, Course Director, MSc Forensic Explosive and Explosion Investigation Cranfield University
- Mark van Barreveld, Operational Commander, Fire Dept. Amsterdam
For the full speaker line-up and registration information please visit CBRNe World’s Asymmetric Stadium Threat Event website.