- This event has passed.
Border Management Summit
February 23, 2015 - February 25, 2015
The Border Management Summit 2015 will be held February 23-25, 2015 in Washington, D.C. This year’s theme is “Land, Air & Sea: 360° Protection of Our Borders Through Effective Inter-Agency Communication.”
The event will bring together key leaders from federal, state and local agencies to discuss and debate the latest challenges facing the border management and protection industry in the United States.
Highlighted topics include:
- Best Practices from Foreign Borders
- Utilizing Biometric Identification Technologies
- Improving Border & Maritime Protection Through Technology
- Delivering Effective Entry-Exit Systems
- Meeting the Challenge of Securing and Managing the U.S. – Mexico Border
- Automated Border Controls
- Disease Management – Protecting the US from Infectious Epidemics
- Illicit Trafficking
- Strengthening the Protection of U.S. Borders Through the Use of Earth-Observation Satellites
- How to Manage the Growing Threats of Smuggling, Terrorism and Counterfeit Goods
- What is a “Smart Border” and How Do We Get One?
- Examining the Threats at the US-Canadian Border
- The Impact of Immigration Reform
- Optimizing Interagency Operations and Intelligence
Please visit the IQPC Border Management Summit website for more information and to register.