- This event has passed.
DASA Biosensing Across Wide Areas Phase 2 Launch
April 21, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm BST
Join the Defence and Security Accelerator for a dial-in on 21 April 2020, 1pm to 2pm. The competition team will provide a short briefing on the Biosensing Across Wide Areas Phase 2 competition followed by an open forum Q&A session.
One to Ones
There will be two opportunities for One to One dial-in sessions with the competition team:
- Wednesday 21 April 2020 – 2.30pm to 4pm: Three slots available
- Thursday 22 April 2020 – 1pm to 3pm: Four slots available
These pre-bookable 20 minute one to one slots will be with the competition team to discuss questions specific to your proposal. Slots are on a first come, first serve basis.
- a separate link will be sent to you on your ticket confirmation to register for a one to one slot
- details of the dial in will be sent before the meeting commences
- if the event is oversubscribed, we may place a limitation on the number of attendees from a single organisation
READ MORE: UK Launches Wide-Area Biosensor Competition (Global Biodefense)