- This event has passed.
BARDA Industry Day 2017
November 7, 2017 - November 8, 2017
The Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority will host the BARDA Industry Day 2017 event on November 7-8, 2017 in Washington D.C.
The event offers participants opportunities to learn about U.S. Government medical countermeasure requirements, interact with BARDA staff, and network with private sector colleagues working in this space.
BARDA supports the advanced research & development, manufacturing, acquisition, and stockpiling of medical countermeasures against chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear (CBRN) threats, pandemic influenza, and emerging infectious diseases.
Highlighted conference topics include:
- Vaccines, Antitoxins and Antivirals
- Radiological and Nuclear MCMs
- Chemical MCMs
- Thermal Burns
- Biodosimetry and other CBRN Diagnostics
- Pandemic Vaccine Development and Stockpiling
- Influenza Diagnostics
- Design and Development of Next Generation Pandemic Influenza Vaccines
- Rapid Response Vaccines and Therapeutic Platforms
- Modeling to Predict Infectious Diseases
- Innovations in Clinical Trial Design for Emergency MCMs
- Developing Nonclinical Models with Partners
- Repurposing MCMs to Address Chemical Threat Pulmonary Injury
- Emergency Use Authorizations and Pre-Authorizations for MCMs
- DoD/Collaborating on MCM Priorities
- BARDA/Success in Developing Therapeutic MCMs: Case study
- CIADMs: Capabilities and How to Access Services
Please visit the Medical Countermeasures BARDA Industry Day website for more information and registration.