- This event has passed.
ASM Biothreats 2020
January 28, 2020 - January 30, 2020
What’s new in high consequence pathogen research? Find out at ASM Biothreats 2020 from January 28–30, 2020 in Arlington, Virginia.
Hosted by the American Society for Microbiology, ASM Biothreats offers a unique program that explores the latest developments and emerging technologies in the industry.
Highlighted research presentations at this meeting include:
- Living with Weapons of Mass Destruction
- Early Host Response to Ricin Toxin and the Role Pulmonary Inflammation in Development of Pathology
- GED: Now is the Best Time to Learn about Genetic Engineering Detection
- A Comparative Genomics Analysis of Numerous Bacillus Cereus Group Strains Supports Their Reclassification as Bacillus Anthracis
- Improved Virus Quantification Method for Ebola, Sudan and Marburg Viruses Treatment Studies
- Rapid Detection of Anthrax Spores from Different Contaminated Surfaces
- Developing a Biosafety Training Program at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia Research Institute
- Rapid Discovery Of Vaccine Targets For Biothreat Agents And Emerging Pathogens
Please visit the ASM Biothreats 2020 website to register today! This event is accepting late registrations.
CBRNE Central is an official media partner of ASM Biothreats.