- This event has passed.
Biothreats 2018 – American Society for Microbiology
February 12, 2018 - February 14, 2018
The ASM Biothreats 2018 meeting will take place February 12-14, 2018 in Baltimore, Maryland.
Hosted by the American Society for Microbiology, the event will address pressing issues and relevant research in these broad categories:
- Viral Agents
- Bacterial Agents
- Fungal Agents
- Environmental Detection
- Information and Genomics
- Immune Response
- Decontamination, Biosafety, and Containment
Highlighted session topics include:
- Exploring the Future of Biodefense in the U.S. Biological Threat Reduction
- The International Landscape of Biodefense: New Terrain
- Rapid Development and Deployment of Countermeasures
- Wearable Technology for Population Health Assessment
- Select Agent Toxins: Finding, Dissecting, and use as Human Therapies
- Artificial Intelligence for Biosurveillance
- Platform Technologies to Speed Biothreat Medical Countermeasure Development
- Microbial Forensics: Beyond the Select Agents List
Please visit ASM Biothreats 2018 website for more information and registration.