Actinide Separations Conference 2021
May 18 - May 20
The 2021 Actinide Separations Conference provides an annual forum for scientists and engineers to present and discuss developments, testing, and application of actinide and fission product separations chemistry and engineering.
This year’s event will be held in a virtual format due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Highlighted agenda topics include:
- Actinide and lanthanide separations
- Speciation and redox chemistry of actinide elements
- Used nuclear fuel reprocessing
- Pyrochemical processing of f-elements
- f-element chemistry in molten salts and ionic liquids
- Fission product chemistry as it relates to actinide separations
- Medical isotopes production and separations
- Actinide forensics
- Safeguards and analytical developments
Please visit the PNNL Actinide Separations Conference website for more information. The abstract submittal deadline is Thursday, April 1, 2021.