- This event has passed.
March 6, 2016 - March 10, 2016
The PITTCON 2016 Conference and Expo, will be held March 6-10, 2016 in Atlanta, Georgia.
The event draws more than 16,000 attendees and features a robust technical program offering more than 2,000 technical presentations, 100 skill-building short courses, and a large exhibition.
Highlighted topics include:
- Using Chemical Forensics for National Security and Intelligence Applications
- Wearable and Point-of-Care Sensor Technologies for Biomonitoring
- Emerging Mass Spectrometry-Based Techniques for Biomolecular Analysis
- Lab-on-a-Chip Devices
- Enabling Sample Preconcentration Methods for Bioanalysis
- Electrical and Electrochemical Sensing and Detection Based on Nucleic Acid Recognition
- Environmental Sampling and Sample Preparation
- Ultrasensitive Bioanalysis on the Pico to Femtoliter Scales
- Portable Instruments
- Standoff Detection Methods for Security Applications
- Innovative Application of Surface-Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy
- Solventless Sample Preparation Prior to Mass Spectrometric Analysis
- Analytical Applications of Terahertz Time Domain Spectroscopy (THz-TDS)
- Environmental Sampling Statistics
- Ambient Air Monitoring: What are the Right Tools for the Job?
- Advancements in Raman Spectroscopy
- Miniature Mass Spectrometers
- On-Site Detection of THC and Related Drugs
- Raman, SERS, UVRR Applications
- Sensors – Bioanalytical and Homeland Security/Forensics
- Technology Strategies for Explosive Sensing
- Trace Explosives Detection
- New Approaches to Nuclear Safeguards and Forensics Analysis
PITTCON is short for the Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy, made up of the Spectroscopy Society of Pittsburgh (SSP) and the Society for Analytical Chemists of Pittsburgh (SACP). Both societies are non-profit organizations dedicated to furthering science.
Please visit the PITTCON 2016 website for more information and to register.