The State of New York is establishing a blanket purchase agreement for Hazardous Incident Response Equipment (HIRE) consistent with the Department of Homeland Security Authorized Equipment List (DHS AEL). The Authorized Equipment List (AEL) is a list of approved equipment types allowed under FEMA’s preparedness grant programs.
It is the State’ s intent to award multiple Contracts to responsive and responsible Bidders that are able to meet the terms and conditions of this Solicitation.
The following categories are requested as follows:
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Explosive Device Mitigation and Remediation Equipment
- CBRNE Operational and Search and Rescue Equipment (Unmanned Aircraft/Drones Excluded)
- Information Technology Equipment (Example: Simulators such as Portable Meteorological Devices)
- Interoperable Communications Equipment (Limited to Satellite Phones/Communication & Accessories)
- Detection Equipment
- Decontamination Equipment
- Medical Equipment (Pharmaceuticals Excluded)
- Power Equipment
- CBRNE Reference Materials (Databases Excluded)
- CBRNE Incident Response Vehicles (Limited to All-Terrain Vehicles, 2-Wheeled Transports, Robot Trailers, Water Storage, Water Trailers, Foam Trailers, Storage Trailers, Pumpers & Accessories Only)
- Physical Security Enhancement Equipment (Limited to Blast Resistant Receptacles/Systems, Jersey Walls/Barriers Only)
- Inspection and Screening Systems
- Animal and Plants (Equipment Only; Pharmaceuticals Excluded)
- CBRNE Prevention and Response Watercraft (Limited to Fiberglass and Rigid-Hulled Inflatable Boats and their Parts and Accessories Only)
- CBRNE Aviation Equipment (Limited to Night Vision Equipment, Forward Looking Infrared Equipment (FLIR), and Aircraft Mounted CBRNE Detection Equipment Only)
- CBRNE Logistical Support Equipment
- Intervention Equipment
- Other Authorized Equipment (Maintenance, Calibration, & Training for Equipment Bid Only)
Installation services are excluded from the scope of this Solicitation. Authorized Users may purchase Products requiring installation from any resultant Contract; however, any installation shall be procured separately following the Authorized User’s regular procurement procedures and considering any Public Works requirements.
Bidders are permitted to utilize approved Authorized Resellers to participate as alternate distribution sources pertaining to this Solicitation.
Bids must be submitted by September 10, 2019 at 11:00 AM ET. Bid documents may be obtained up until the bid opening date visiting the Procurement Services website.
Source: New York State Office of General Services. Edited by Stephanie Lizotte
— from our partner —