DHS Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction Office (CWMDO)
As a General Engineer (Test Manager) GS 0801 13, your typical work assignments may include:
- Consultant over the course of the System Engineering Life Cycle (SELC) from requirements development to post deployment Follow-on Test and Evaluation (FOT&E).
- Participate in close collaboration across CWMDO Directorates, and with federal, state and local, academic and commercial industry stakeholders.
- Manage projects and participate in the development and documentation of long- and short-range planning efforts; reviewing long- and short-range plans, resource projections, priorities, justifications, etc; making recommendations on planning efforts that can be undertaken within existing resource levels and advising on the impact of efforts that require additional resources.
- Serving in leadership roles in support of test evaluation activities in positions such as Lead Test Engineer, Test Director, or Test Manager.
- Participate in developing and staffing Strategies, Test and Evaluation Master Plans, and Detailed Test Plans for evaluation activities, coordinating with multiple stakeholders to ensure resources are in place to support the planned test schedule and Developing, managing, and implementing risk mitigation strategies to enhance prospects for successful evaluations.
75% or less – You will be expected to travel for this position.