Support First responder training at COBRA Training facility in a live toxic agent environment.
• Setup and cleaning of all training areas to include classroom and live agent training facility, support of instruction to students while donning personal protective equipment
• DOFF operational level instruction for the hands on multi task performance oriented training
• Prepares and fits personal protective equipment worn by responders in live agent training
• Complies with supervisor assignment for entry/entries into the COBRATF live agent training environment
• Actively seeks and participates in cross training opportunities to maximize overall training experience for student responders
• Must have GED or High school diploma
• Must be able to frequently lift, push, and pull over 50 lbs
• Possess the ability to wear and perform all operational tasks while wearing personal protective equipment
• Possess adequate physical fitness to perform assigned duties
• Ability to apply accepted hazardous material principles in a variety of life threatening situations
• Ability to communicate orally in order to conduct training of work-force
• Ability to operate standard CBRN/HAZMAT equipment
• Due to Federal Contract Regulations, U. S. citizenship is required.
• Must have an accepted form of government-issued ID compliant with the Real ID Act
• Must submit to and obtain final suitability by successful completion of a pre-placement screening consisting of background check, financial institutions/credit bureau check, and disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act.
• 5+ years of experience with live toxic agent